Dedicated to saving lives since 1945
- Be trustworthy and honest in all we do.
- Ensure that our patient’s safety and medical care is our first concern.
- Ensure that all individuals who have cause to interact with San Luis Ambulance representatives will be treated in a respectful, professional and fair manner.
- Ensure the highest quality possible in all of the services we deliver.
- To receive appropriate emergency medical care that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To receive, when requested, a reasonable and accurate explanation of all charges for medical care and ambulance transportation services.
- When fully aware of the consequences for their injury and/or illness, the right to refuse care and/or ambulance transport.
- To be safely transported in a clean, properly maintained and equipped ambulance which is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To be informed of the need to be taken to a hospital capable of providing appropriate emergency medical care.
- To have Patient Records regarding medical care and ambulance transportation service maintained in a confidential and secure manner. All records will be maintained in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To have all interactions with San Luis Ambulance representatives be respectful, professional and fair.
Staff Members of the Year
Thank you for your years of dedicated service.
Jami R.2 Years of Service
Jolene K.2 Years of Service
Arneil R.7 Years of Service
Marion S.2 Years of Service
Sarah D.3 Years of Service
Nancy B.10 Years of Service
Robby M.7 Years of Service
Terry T.15 Years of Service
Michelle K.12 Years of Service
Gene B.8 Years of Service
Acina H.8 Years of Service
Julie S.4 Years of Service
Marigrace W.4 Years of Service
Timothy B.2 Years of Service
Patrice O.3 Years of Service
Roxane M.3 Years of Service
Teresa H.21 Years of Service
Ethan S.9 Years of Service
Michael T.8 Years of Service
Jennie R.5 Years of Service
Ambulance Crew from Thursday morning, High fives to each of you for taking such fabulous care of...
Dear Mr. Kelton, I would like to commend your ambulance service and two of your staff members for...